Wednesday, April 08, 2009

my name is -, and i am a workaholic

i guess you know you're in the right field
when you feel like working on your days off
or when you're ill
and it's not guilt or poor self-esteem
but a desire to build, to create
or simply knowing that if you spend a little time giving feedback things could be done oh so much better

(universe - thanks for teaching me in bite size packets)

At 23.4.09, Anonymous Tris said...

Thanks for your questions the other day... lovely to get feedback, nice to have thoughts provoked.

Meant to say too, thanks for the email you dropped me a couple of weeks back. It was nice to read your thoughts. You have a gift with words that I lack, namely the ability to communicate a profound amount in a very short amount of space. Something for which I strive, but tend to fall catastrophically and verbosely short... :o)

 
At 24.4.09, Blogger nomad said...

Great! :) I appreciated and enjoyed your response, but internet access is limited on my part for now, so sporadic will be the theme for now.

And I in turn envy your detail and the justifications which my broad sweepting statements lack. It's not for lack of thought, but I tend to get back to people with a ready product and none of the base ingredients.

Have a terrific day!
/n.

 

Post a Comment