Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A tribute to friendship

All of us are looking for somewhere to belong. If it's a sport, a hobby or just our families, there seems to be a universal need to fit in. For unity, for a purpose and for security. For a long time I looked for this. After so many countries, so many varying passions and hobbies, people always on the go, there flourished a need for a home. Only to realize I'd built it up internally with some very special people I met along the way. A few years ago I found a place of stillness beyond time and circumstance. I don't think I need or can explain it to anyone, but all I have to do is think about the ocean and I'm there.
It's more than alright, for I am off on new adventures again, growing every day into a larger vision of who I am and can yet grow to be. My heart overflows with the love we share, and I ache to think I'm leaving. Everything I am, everything I am about to become, I owe to your inspiration and support. You are coming with me for this one you see, mind and soul. Body will surely follow by courteousy of budget airlines =D

(you know who you are )
I love you.



At 18.1.06, Blogger onespring said...

Is this about me? I mean, me?!!? Thank you so much sweetheart, I can't wait until I fly over... it is only 7 weeks from now!
No matter where you go, I will always be there on the other end of the wire, virtually holding your hand when I can’t hold the real thing.
I love you too darling, I don’t know where I would be with out you having been there.

 

Post a Comment