Monday, December 19, 2005

Step one

(translated from MSN)
Yeah, that's possible.. Conciousness is probably like the big brother that easily pushes aside little syster Subconciousness.

I rather see conciousness as a lit up area of a great black ocean. There is no difference in essence between the two, rather a question of staying in the lit end or whether you chose to enter unchartered territory.


---------------------------------------------------------

Step number one:
Recalling dreams, keeping a dream diary.
Setting waking time 7,5 hrs, aiming for the REM period that occurs every 90 minutes.
Also allows for an extra half hour to remember, and then jot down, the dreams

At 21.12.05, Blogger onespring said...

I already remember a lot of my dreams... keeping a dream diary has always kind of scared me. I find that all my stresses in life end up in my dreams, and not always in a good way.

 
At 22.12.05, Blogger nomad said...

Lucid dreaming supposedly affords control over dreams though? And I've had enough lucid dreams without formal techniques to be able to testify that a certain amount of control is possible.

Then again, you've got to be prepared to do some listening as well I guess. There be no running from yourself. ;)

 

Post a Comment