Thursday, November 03, 2005

what did you childhood taste like?


bazooka gum, krembos, fizzy gum... chicken liver and cow tongue.
Seriously.
(picture stolen from http://www.chosencouture.com)

At 3.11.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pelmeni, more pelmeni, mannaja kasha which according to my grandmother was reaaaally good for my future health. I am glad I lived long enough to work out why slightly older people would say such thing to a child.

Also
sand, ink, lego, and boys lot of boys.
No wait that didn't happen until later.





They were all girls.

 
At 3.11.05, Blogger nomad said...

kasha is easy to cook?
I liked the pot more than I liked any type of kasha, played with it for HOURS.

sand - check
ink - ?
glue !
boys and girls - yum, but much much later.

 
At 4.11.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes INK. I would chew it until it is leaking.

 
At 11.11.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now look what you made me do... time to pull in some favours and get some imported...

 
At 14.11.05, Blogger nomad said...

I still owe you for last. =)
Just remebered another one; Ricola cough drops- drinking Ricola as tea now as it's the only form I can conjour up.

 

Post a Comment