Friday, August 05, 2005

These things happen to other people. They don't happen at all, in fact.

Usually the journey is greater than the destination. That's why we go. Over and over and over again. On and on and on. Balancing on the edge even though we know this means we are bound to slip on occaison.

At 10.8.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, all this long distance cable wrapper relationships are good, between friends, but sometimes you just have to, I don't know, fly?
Just for the sake of that isolated look in the indebted eyeballs, when you accidentally spill coffee over their head.

' oh hi honey, didn't expect to run into you in this country I was just on my way to the post office. So good to finally meet you. Hang on... no don't go, wait, I do not have my running shoes on' Dammit, I've seen the end of it ...I mean:
have nice trip!
HAVE A NICE TRIP!
HAVE A NICE TRIP!
I hate you.

 
At 10.8.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hi Nomie, it is me again. Can I make you a 'road tape'?

Few things in life are more important than a road tape?

 
At 10.8.05, Blogger nomad said...

m-mom: Yeah, don't think this one has a surprise ending. Though I think there will be an unexpected twist with a funny side-kick somewhere. ;)

m-friend: No trip is complete without a soundtrack. I would be indebted to you for such a gift. =) (Did I tell you it's going to be my birthday too?)

 
At 11.8.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still hate you.

 

Post a Comment