Saturday, July 16, 2005

Heard on the street....

"I don't understand. Why do people build huge windows to let the light in, and then buy huge curtains just to cover them up again?" - Blinds may not be sexy, but they let in light without appeasing peeping-toms or marias.

"What a strange concept to keep and impregnate an animal so you can milk it." - referring to cows of course.. Think about it, an image of a woman made me realize the absurdity of the situation. Kidnapp a woman, get her a hot mate, make sure she's under decent conditions, she can even go for walks (shopping) when she likes, but the milk is yours. Absurd, but I remain a devote milk drinker and cheese eater.

At 17.7.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH human cheese cake, you are starting to make me drool!

I WAS A HOLE of an ASS yesterday. I bet you noticed how I always bite heads off when I am sad. I do that so to illuminate all reasons for getting out of bed the next day... or something equally dramatic.
If you would rather come on friday I will make you best. m-cocktail. ever.

Love

M

 
At 17.7.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so THAT I COULD illuminate all reasons for getting out of bed the next day*
Literaty

 

Post a Comment